All client(s) must review and agree to the terms of this agreement before Ordinary Hero Coaching, Inc enters into a partnership to provide professional services. The terms of this agreement extend for the duration of the coaching relationship as defined by the length of the coaching package.
Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
- Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. https://coachfederation.org/code-of-ethics.
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in coaching sessions through video or telephone meetings. Coach responses to client inquiries will meet a 48-hour standard for an acknowledgement and reply to the original message for the duration of the coaching agreement. The coach agrees to provide the products and services and outlined in the specific package.
SCHEDULE & FEES:
The full fee for the coaching program must be paid at the start of the coaching program, or payment can be pro-rated on a monthly basis for the duration of the coaching agreement provided that the entire coaching program is paid in full no later than 30 days before the end of the coaching program. The start date for coaching begins upon receipt of first payment for coaching services. Subsequent payments are due one calendar month after receipt of the first payment until the balance has been paid in full to Ordinary Hero Coaching, Inc. The client has the obligation to ensure that all sessions are scheduled within the time constraints of their coaching program that begins on the start date of this agreement. The client may forfeit any unused sessions at the conclusion of the coaching program at the discretion of Ordinary Hero Coaching, Inc.
Payments can be made by credit, debit, automatic bank transfer, or check. Client can request a separate invoice for automatic bank transfer. Checks should be mailed to:
Ordinary Hero Coaching, Inc
10030 Green Level Church Road
Suite 802 - 132
Cary, North Carolina
Late payments may delay scheduling for coaching sessions, suspend services from Ordinary Hero Coaching, Inc, or serve as grounds for termination of this agreement.
The calls/meetings shall be 60 minutes unless agreed upon in advance by the coach and the client. Debrief and other sessions may run longer than the time of 60 minutes at the discretion of the coach providing the service. All sessions begin at the scheduled time of the call, and coaching sessions will not extend beyond 60 minutes for any late starts due to client delay.
The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach for all scheduled meetings at (910) 556-9786. The Coach will likely provide a link for video chat through google hangouts (or other video meeting platform) prior to the session. If the Coach will be at any other number for a scheduled call, Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION:
The Coach engages in training and continuing education pursuing and/or maintaining ICF (International Coach Federation) Credentials. That process requires the names and contact information of all Clients for possible verification by the ICF. By signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information and start and end dates of coaching shared with ICF staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes will be shared. According to the ethics of the profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION:
- Cancellation Policy: Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings for any cancellation. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting or failure to provide at least 24 hours notice. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting within 10 working days.
- Termination: Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with 2 weeks written notice.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Jason directly at email@example.com or complete a contact form below.